Hebrew Health Care is a non-profit, non-sectarian health care provider featuring a full spectrum of integrated and seamless in-patient, out-patient and community based geriatric services to meet the needs of older adults.
Although programs are offered in an Orthodox Jewish environment, providing Kosher food and voluntary observance of religious customs, people of all religious and ethnic backgrounds are welcome.
Our commitment to the elderly in the Greater Hartford area is unparalleled and is the foundation on which our reputation for excellence is based. Hebrew Health Care offers the following health services:
- Gene and Anja Rosenberg Hebrew Home and Rehabilitation Center: long-term skilled nursing care, inpatient rehabilitation, and dementia care
- The Hospital at Hebrew Health Care: geriatric medical care and geriatric behavioral health care
- Hebrew Health Visiting Nurses: home health care and companion services
- Hebrew Health Hospice: hospice services
- Hebrew Health Assisted Living Services: nursing, rehabilitation and nursing aide services offered at managed care communities
- Hebrew Health Adult Day Services: social, medical, nutritional services offered 7:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Hebrew Rehabilitation Group: outpatient rehabilitation
- Hoffman SummerWood Community: assisted living community
- Other Health Services: dementia care services, outpatient primary care, and geriatric consultations
Through these services and our own unique method of practice called, "GeriCentric Care," we offer seniors more choices in the ways and the places that they manage their own aging. With long-term skilled nursing care, short-term rehabilitation, geriatric medical hospital care, behavioral health hospital care, assisted living, home health care, hospice services, adult day centers, and outpatient medical and therapy services we are poised to meet the unique needs and wants of each individual we serve.
Please support our "Honey from the Heart" fundraiser to wish family and friends a "Sweet and Happy New Year". Click the logo below to purchase "Honey from the Heart".
Please click on the ACA logo to see the updated course schedule!
Registration for the next NCCDP training has begun. Please click on the brochure below for more information and where to register.
Have you ever been curious about how to care for a loved one with dementia? Are you a health professional taking college courses to enhance your practice? Hebrew Health Care teaches an 8-week course online through Learning Resources Network, Inc. The class is "asynchronous," so you listen to lectures at your own pace, any time of day through your computer. Click below to learn more about the class and register for the next semester.
*This course offers International Learning Units and may qualify for your continuing education or college credit needs.
Hebrew Health Care now has a blog. To follow our blog, please click on the image below.
Join Us for a Walk to End Alzheimer's Fundraiser Hebrew Health Care has partnered with local restaurants to host Walk To End Alzheimer’s fundraising events. Our first kick-off event will be held at Ruby Tuesday, Bloomfield on May 29, 30 (...)
Chinese (Cantonese) Family Caregiver Support Group Hebrew Health Care and Elmwood Senior Center are affiliated with the Alzheimer’s Association, Connecticut Chapter, and have partnered to offer all Chinese caregivers a monthly support group in Cantonese. Our (...)
Parkinson's Disease Association West Hartford Support Group Each month we will meet to discuss different topics that relate to Parkinson’s disease. We are here to educate, support and inform those living with the disease or are affected (...)